RSS

what is interesting about my job?


Today, i want to describe about the interesting of IT. I am proud that I was able to study Science and Information Technology at National University of Malaysia, UKM Bangi for three (3) years. My interest in the field of started since I was fiftrrn years old. That's why I love my job so much. I love it and am proud to know new in the IT field. The interesting part of IT is it gives a lot of information to us. The internet gives you access to anything that you want to know with no boundary and limit. All you have to do is just click on the mouse on your finger and all the information is ready for you to read.

Another part that is interesting about IT is we can meet our old friens and new friends in the social network. Nowadays, there are a lot of social networks such as very famous Facebook, MySpace, Blogger, Friendster, Blogspot and Twitter. Through social network, we also can exchange knowledge and share experiences in whatever field not limited to IT field. With, that we can add friends, make a new friend, and search for our old friend with whome we may have lost contact with for a long time. To all those who are interested to do some business, website or internet is the best medium to market your product or promote your service. The fact is more that one million users are surfing the net daily. You will see a lot of gadgets and widgets in the internet that may be useful and helpful for your work.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 komen:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...