RSS

Activities on 8 & 9 August 2009


Every weekend I like to go shopping and to the park. Last Saturday I stayed at home in the morning while waiting for my husband return form his school. He was in charge of the National Day March Pass. He came home at 1.00pm and told me that I didn't have to cook because he had bought me some food. I was smiling also because he agreed to accompany me to the post office at Semenyih to take the registered letter posted by Maybank. After that we went to Tesco, Kajang to buy milk and diapers for my daughter, Tasnim and buy some food. At 6.00pm, we went home. I decided to cook some food for my dinner.

Sunday morning, we woke up early and cooked fried Mee Hun for our breakfast and after that we cleaned our home together. While my husband cleaned our cars and motorcycle, I cooked some dishes for our lunch. At 12.30pm, we brought the dishes I cooked and went to my best friend's house at Taman Sepakat Indah II, Kajang and had lunch together. We had not seen each other for about 4 years. I last met her when she gave birth for her older son. Now, she has 2 sons. The older is 4 years old and the younger son is 10 months old. I do hope that she will come and visit me one of these days.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 komen:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...