RSS

~What makes me happy?~


Lots of things make me happy. One of them is good health in mind and body. It makes me happy because without good health in mind and body I can’t do whatever I like to do especially spend my time with my family, do my job, go shopping and do other activities like attending to my hobbies.

The second thing that makes me happy is to have no money worries. I want to do anything that I like to do such as take a few vacations around the world especially to the nice places that I have never been before. I wish I could travel to the seven wonderful places. I like to travel so that I can release my tension and have good memories with my family and friends. With no money worries I can make better plans for my future. I wish I could have a big house, my luxurious dream car and do some landscape at my home.

Another thing that makes me happy is a loving marriage. Every couple usually dreams of a loving marriage relationship inclusive of me. Now, I am grateful to have a loving and understanding husband who usually gives me support and courage to do better n my career and life.

One more thing that makes me happy is a supportive family. Without a supportive family I can’t do my job well like I just said, my husband really supports me and encourages me to do further my studies. It is easy for me to attend seminars, courses, meeting and stay back at office to finish my task. I have no stress with a supportive family.

A regular holiday makes me happy because I can spend my time to visit my parents and family in my hometown. Now, I rarely visit my parents. I wish I could have a regular holiday to travel with my family to release my stress and have fun with them.

that's all...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 komen:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...