RSS

English Language Proficiency Course for IDFR Staff


Date : 17 July 2009 (Friday)
Time : 10.00-11.30 am
Location : Lecture Room, 2nd Floor,
Block A,IDFR


The 1st inrtoductory session is on Tuesday,9th June 2009.
The course started on Friday 12th June 2009 .
a few of IDFR staff need to attend english course which is held in IDFR.
The course is conducted once a week, every friday.
The duration is one hour persession.
My group session is 10-11am (friday)
this course is an on going, never ended.
Maybe after an instruction is given.

Today, i have an assignment to do.
The title of my assignment is "I love my job".
I have to describe what is my job scope and why do i love it,
tell them what is interesting about my job..
i hope i can improve my English well &
one day i can speak english better,
with good grammar & confident..INSYAALLAH



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 komen:

.:Fae-Yust:. said...

Chaiyok Yana,

Bagus sgt course² camni...me too, always try harder to improve my english language...huhu.

Ingat lagi time attend english course last yr, balik drp course semgt berkobar² tapi...
surrounding is a big influenced!!!

(betul ker ayat tuh?)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...